Kamis, 15 Oktober 2015

complaint letter

A letter of complaint, or complaint letter, is normally written to deal with a problem situation when other attempts (i.e. phone contacts, e-mails, etc.) have failed to rectify the situation. The complaint letter formalizes a problem situation by putting it into writing and is usually the last resort to try to get a situation resolved. 

EFFECTIVE COMPLAINT LETTERS SHOULD BE:
  • Concise - can be understood quickly.
  • Authoritative - are well written and professionally presented
  • Factual - enable the reader to see immediately the relevant details, dates, requirements
  • Constructive - with positive statements, suggesting positive actions - encourage action and quicker decisions.
  • Friendly - with a considerate, cooperative and complimentary tone because the reader responds positively to the writer and wants to help.
 for example:


Masriah Pakku
Customer for suju’s goodies
Fandom ELF
SjHolic Makassar Shop
Mamoa 4- 06, Mangasa, Tamalate
90221, Makassar

09 june 2015

Admin of SjHolic Makassar
Jl.R.S Faisal no. 5 (Jl. A.P Pettarani)
Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, 90222

Dear Miss
I am writing this letter to bring your attention that I am not satisfied and want to complaint about  your quality of service provided at SjHolic Makassar – PO of suju’s stuff  packet. I am talking about the lateness of delivery on 7 june 2015 that is actually deliver on 30 may 2015 and I want to let you know that I was very upset with your performance because it was added also with the stuff that I ordered was not appropriate with my request on your facebook. I ordered the size M for the Yonsei Jacket and the picture in my watchband was leeteuk only.
I have been a loyal customer of your bussiness but now I am completely dissappointed. I expect quality person from you and request you to exchange the stuffs with the one I  have ordered. I will send back the stuffs to you and expect your full responsibility.
I look forward to your replies within shortest time.

Yours faithfully

Masriah Pakku

ENGLISH CORRESPONDENCE CLASS OF SIXTH SEMESTER OF ENGLISH LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE OF UIN ALAUDDIN MAKASSAR 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar